Mark L. Walberg
|Mark L. Walberg|
|Born||Mark Lewis Walberg
August 31, 1962
Florence, South Carolina, U.S.
|Occupation||Actor, television personality, game show host|
|Known for||Antiques Roadshow Market Warriors|
|Spouse(s)||Robbi Morgan (1987-present)|
Mark Lewis Walberg (born August 31, 1962) is an American actor, television personality, and game show host. His television credits include Antiques Roadshow, as well as the game shows Russian Roulette on GSN and The Moment of Truth on Fox.
Walberg is on the board of directors of Goodwill Southern California and the board of managers of the Hollywood/Wilshire YMCA. He plays on the World Poker Tour in the Hollywood Home Games for the Goodwill Industries of Southern California (a charity he also played for on the game show Street Smarts, in which he won the game with $2 to Mark DeCarlo's $1, but he still got $1,000 for Goodwill Southern California; DeCarlo received $500 for the M.S. Society of America).|date=November 2016
He was slated to host a game show adaptation of the popular board game Trivial Pursuit: America Plays beginning in fall 2008. Although he hosted the pilot, he was unable to get out of his Fox contract and was replaced by Christopher Knight when the series debuted.
|1990–1993||Teen Win, Lose or Draw||Announcer||First television exposure contract from Stone Stanley Entertainment|
|1991–1994||Shop 'til You Drop||Announcer||Sidekick to Pat Finn|
|1991-1992||USA Gonzo Games||Host||First show hosted-|
|1994||Free 4 All||Host|
|1995-1996||The Mark Walberg Show ||Host||Self-titled talk show|
|1996-1998||The Big Date||Host|
|2002-2003||Russian Roulette||Host||Introduced as Mark L. Walberg|
|2003||Friend or Foe?||Guest Host||April Fools' Day stunt by GSN|
|2004||On the Cover||Host|
|2006-present||Antiques Roadshow||Host||Ongoing Host|
|2008-2009||The Moment of Truth||Host|
|2009-2010||Make Me a Millionaire .||Host|
|2010||Your Chance To Dance||Host|
|2004||I Want to Marry Ryan Banks||Stan||Television film|
- "Pursuing Trivia So I Can Be Smarter Than a 5th Grader" GameShowNewsNet. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- "IMDB: Your Chance To Dance"
- "West Coast Report: The Intervention" August 23, 2011
- "“Reinventing the way you look at ancestry” October 5, 2016, GeneaBloggers. Retrieved 2016-12-20.
- "The Mark Walberg Show" (1995)
- "Commission Advisory, Videos of the Commission Meeting" Archived 2009-03-15 at the Wayback Machine. of December 3, 2008, Agenda Item 7E, California State Lottery.
- California Lottery cancels 'Make Me a Millionaire' Archived 2010-05-08 at the Wayback Machine. May 5, 2010, Sacramento Bee.