Mark West Union School District
|Mark West Union School District|
|305 Mark West Springs Rd.
Santa Rosa, California 95404
|Students and staff|
|Teachers||60.60 on FTE basis)|
|Staff||115.10 on FTE basis)|
Mark West Union School District (MWUSD) is a public school district formed in 1868 in the Mark West/Larkfield area of Santa Rosa in Sonoma County, California. The school district is named for the area it serves, which is named for William Marcus West.
Schools and programs
- Mark West Elementary School (K–6), opened in 1868 and serving more than 400 students in 2010–11.
- John B. Riebli Elementary School (K–6), opened in August 1992 and serving more than 500 students in 2010–11.
- San Miguel Elementary School (K–6), serving more than 375 students.
- Mark West Charter School (K–8), a charter school serving more than 150 students.
In addition, MWUSD offers a home study program for students in grades 7 and 8.
- "Search for Public School Districts – District Detail for Mark West Union Elementary". National Center for Education Statistics. Institute of Education Sciences. Retrieved February 27, 2013.
|This California school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|