Mark of the Unicorn
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Products||Computer software, music software, computer hardware|
Products by MOTU include:
Past notable products:
- MINCE and SCRIBBLE, an Emacs-like editor and Scribe-like text formatter for CP/M machines. MINCE was also available for the Atari ST.
- FinalWord word processor (sold and became Sprint).
- Professional Composer, one of the first graphical music-notation editors
- Mouse Stampede, arguably the first arcade-style game available for the Apple Macintosh (1984)
- Hex game for the Atari ST and Amiga computers (released in 1985)
- The first FireWire Audio Interface for Mac and Windows.
- PC/Intercomm, VT100 emulator for the Atari ST.
|This article about an IT-related or software-related company or corporation is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|