Mark van den Boogaart
|Full name||Mark van den Boogaart|
|Date of birth||3 September 1985|
|Place of birth||Rotterdam, Netherlands|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|2006||→ Dordrecht (loan)||3||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 14 May 2017.
A native of Rotterdam, van den Boogaart started playing at local giants Feyenoord, spending the following two years with Sevilla FC's reserves in the third division, with the Spaniards in turn loaning him back to his country with FC Dordrecht in the summer of 2006.
In the 2007–08 season, van den Boogaart finally made his Eredivisie debuts, with NEC Nijmegen, but he only played two league games in two years as he was seriously injured. Released in May 2009, he returned to Spain and signed for Real Murcia, failing to appear in any competitive matches.
Afterwards, van den Boogaart returned to his homeland and played in the newly created Topklasse, first spending two seasons with BVV Barendrecht then joining Rijnsburgse Boys in 2012. In the 2015 January transfer window, he moved to Amsterdamsche FC.
- "Mark van den Boogaart naar Sevilla" [Mark van den Boogaart to Sevilla] (in Dutch). Feyenoord. 3 August 2005. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Dordrecht haalt Van den Boogaart uit Spanje" [Dordrecht bring Van den Boogaart from Spain] (in Dutch). Voetbal International. 31 August 2006. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Mark van den Boogaart neemt niemand iets kwalijk" [Mark van den Boogaart does not hurt anyone] (in Dutch). NEC Nijmegen. 9 May 2009. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Van den Boogaart dwingt contract af in Murcia" [Van den Boogaart manages contract in Murcia] (in Dutch). Voetbal International. 20 August 2009. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Van den Boogaart naar Barendrecht" [Van den Boogaart to Barendrecht] (in Dutch). RTV Rijnmond. 16 August 2010. Retrieved 21 October 2016.
- "Mark van den Boogaart komt naar AFC" [Mark van den Boogaart joins AFC] (in Dutch). AFC. 16 August 2015. Retrieved 21 October 2016.