From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Cover artist||Getty Images|
|Publisher||G. P. Putnam's Sons|
The plot entails mysterious deaths investigated by Jack Stapleton and Laurie Montgomery, characters from previous novels by Cook.
- Deegan, Carol (2005-06-15). "'Marker' is right on target". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- Hatfield, Julie (2005-06-09). "25th novel marks Cook as master of medical mystery". The Boston Globe. Boston.com. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- CAROL DEEGAN (2005-05-29). "Robin Cook's `Marker' is not to be missed". Journaltimes.com. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- "BOOK REVIEWS : MARKER by Robin Cook (Macmillan pounds 17.99) HHH.(Features)". The Mirror. London, England. 2005-10-14. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
- Memmott, Carol (2005-06-09). "'Marker' lays claim to death by insurer". USA Today. Retrieved 2010-04-15.
|This article about a thriller novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.