Number of employees
MarketTools was an internet-based market research company founded in 1997 that was acquired by MetrixLab in 2012 and now does business under the MetrixLab name. It provided various services which connected clients to consumer samples. The company helped clients to better understand their target customers through global market research driven by the MarketTools consumer network and facilitated by specialized web applications. The consumer panel included 2.4 million individuals, and its customer base includes 400+ of the Fortune 500.
In April 2009, MarketTools was named as the top market research supplier in the annual survey of research decision makers conducted by MarketResearchCareers.com.
- MarketTools – The defining provider of on-demand market research
- Markettools, Inc., Mill Valley, CA in Spoke's business directory
- MetrixLab Acquires MarketTools
- MarketTools offered Custom Social Networks for Research - ClickZ
- Former Borland Executive Joins MarketTools(R) as COO
- Quirks.com - Researcher Sourcebook Company Details
- MARKETTOOLS NAMED COMPANY TO WATCH IN 2009 BY OUTSELL, INC.
- MarketResearchCareers Announces Most Highly Rated Among Nearly 90 Market Research Suppliers
- The American Business Awards. Company/Organization Categories - 2009 Honorees
- Lead411 launches "Hottest Companies in San Francisco" awards
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|