Market of Choice
|Headquarters||Eugene, Oregon, U.S.|
|Richard Wright Sr., Founder|
The Market of Choice stores are owned by Market of Choice, Inc. The company began in 1979 with a single store owned by Richard Wright, Sr. in Cottage Grove, Oregon. By 2011, Market of Choice had seven stores, with four in Eugene and one each in Ashland, Portland, West Linn and Corvallis. As of June 2016, with the opening of a store in Bend, the total has grown to ten. In 2017, Market of Choice will open its newest store at 10th and Belmont in Portland.
The company is now run by the founder's son Rick Wright. Rick Wright reorganized his father's company, which included Price Chopper and Thriftway stores, and created Market of Choice. As part of their rebranding, Price Chopper stores transitioned to the name PC Market and finally to Market of Choice.
Market of Choice stores was voted the best grocery store, natural food store and salad bar in Lane County, in The Register-Guard's Readers' Choice awards in 2016. The Eugene stores were also a winner in the dessert category.  The Bend Market of Choice store was voted one of the Best Grocery Stores in Central Oregon in 2016 by the readers of Source Weekly.
- Nine locations listed at "Locations". Market of Choice. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- Market of Choice: About Us Archived 2008-09-25 at the Wayback Machine.
- Vance, Miles (January 22, 2015). "New Market of Choice grocery store now open in Bend". s. p. A3. Retrieved 2015-08-10.
- Ed Russo (June 15, 2016). "Bend adds Choice". registerguard.com. p. B4. Retrieved April 23, 2018.
- "Market of Choice Manages Their Energy Right". Betterbricks. Archived from the original on September 18, 2010. Retrieved April 24, 2018.
- "2018 Readers' Choice - The Register-Guard". readerschoice.registerguard.com. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "2016 Best Of Central Oregon Winners". bendsource.com. Retrieved 17 April 2018.
- "Grocery chain cuts plastic bags". KVAL-TV. September 11, 2008. Retrieved November 1, 2008.