Marketed Health Products Directorate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Prescription and non-prescription medications
- Biologic medical products, including fractionated blood products
- Therapeutic and diagnostic vaccines
- Natural health products;
- Radiopharmaceutical products
- Medical devices
- Cells, tissues and organs
As part of Health Canada, MHPD collects and analyzes reports of adverse health product reactions through its network of regional reporting centres and disseminates new health product safety information.
- Health Canada (2008). "An Overview of the Marketed Health Products Directorate". Retrieved 28 February 2013.
- Lexchin, Joel (2005). "Drug withdrawals from the Canadian market for safety reasons, 1963–2004". Canadian Medical Association Journal. March 15, 2005 vol. 172 no. 6 doi: 10.1503/cmaj.045021
- Sibbald, Barbara (2002). "Health Canada targets postmarket surveillance of drugs". Canadian Medical Association Journal, June 11, 2002 vol. 166 no. 12
- Marketed Health Products Directorate (official website)
- Health Canada. "Marketed Health Products Directorate: Retrospective - The First Five Years | 2002-2007"
|This Canadian government–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|