(Redirected from Marketplace (TV series))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up marketplace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A marketplace is the space in which a market operates.
Marketplace may also refer to:
- Health insurance marketplace, previously known as health insurance exchange, is a set of government-regulated and standardized health care plans in the United States
- Marketplace (Canadian TV program), a Canadian consumer advocacy newsmagazine television program which has been broadcast on CBC since 1972
- Marketplace (Irish TV programme), a 1987–1996 Irish finance and business current affairs television programme that aired on RTÉ
- Marketplace (radio program), an American radio program that has been broadcast since 1989
- The Marketplace (series), an erotic novel series
- "Marketplace" (song), a song and the eponymous two-song single play record (1985) by the American punk rock band the Proletariat (1980-1985)
- Market square, an area in a town
- The Marketplace Mall, a shopping mall near Rochester, New York
- The Market Place (Orange County, California), a shopping mall in Tustin and Irvine, California
- Market Place (Finchley), a road and former pig market in Finchley, London
- The MarketPlace, a grocery store chain
- Market Place, a section of the A1 road in London
- Victoria Square, Christchurch, previously known as Market Place
- Online marketplace, in e-commerce, such as an online trading community and online auctions
- Lotus Marketplace, a database program
- Second Life Marketplace, online shopping site for Second Life
- Windows Phone Marketplace
- Xbox Live Marketplace
- Market (disambiguation), a word sometimes interchangeable with "marketplace"
- Marketplace Mall (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marketplace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.