List of markets in Bangkok
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Markets in Bangkok)
- Asiatique The Riverfront (night market by the Chao Phraya River, opened in 2012)
- Chatuchak weekend market (largest market in Thailand)
- JJ Green market. Second hand items, restaurants, live music. Close to the Chatuchak weekend market. Located on Kamphaeng Phet 3 road behind the Jatujak park.
- Khlong Lod Market (night market near Sanam Luang, new and second-hand cheap clothes, shoes, jeans, toys)
- Pak Khlong Market (by the Chao Phraya River, fresh flowers and vegetables)
- Khlong Toei Market (in the Khlong Toei district, largest wet market in Bangkok)
- Patpong Night Market (tourist oriented)
- Pratunam Market (tourist oriented)
- Sripaisit Night Bazaar (Siam Paradise Night Bazaar) (Sukhumvit 101/1, trendy clothes, shoes, handicraft, souvenirs) [CLOSED]
- Suan Lum Night Bazaar (trendy lifestyle) [CLOSED]
- Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchadaphisek (new mall and open air market; phase 1 opens 2012)
- Talat Rot Fai (daily night market and weekend flea market) Located behind the Seacon Square shopping mall.
- Wang Lang Market. Day market near the Siriraj Hospital and Siriraj Medical Museum. Clothing (new and second-hand), food, small goods.
- Tha Chang Market (next to the Grand Palace, new and second-hand small goods, amulets, traditional medicine) [CLOSED]
- Tha Pra Chan Market (by the Chao Phraya River, amulets) [CLOSED]
- Major Ratchayothin Market (Selling many things from clothes to watches/sunglasses etc. next to the Major Cineplex Ratchayothin opened every day from 16:00 to 23:00)
Notes and references