List of markets in Bangkok
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Markets in Bangkok)
- Asiatique The Riverfront (night market by the Chao Phraya River, opened in 2012)
- Chatuchak weekend market (largest market in Thailand)
- JJ Green market. Second hand items, restaurants, live music. Close to the Chatuchak weekend market. Located on Kamphaeng Phet 3 road behind the Jatujak park.
- Khlong Lod Market (night market near Sanam Luang, new and second-hand cheap clothes, shoes, jeans, toys)
- Pak Khlong Market (by the Chao Phraya River, fresh flowers and vegetables)
- Khlong Toei Market (in the Khlong Toei district, largest wet market in Bangkok)
- Patpong Night Market (tourist oriented)
- Pratunam Market (tourist oriented)
- Sripaisit Night Bazaar (Siam Paradise Night Bazaar) (Sukhumvit 101/1, trendy clothes, shoes, handicraft, souvenirs) [CLOSED]
- Suan Lum Night Bazaar (trendy lifestyle) [CLOSED]
- Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchadaphisek (new mall and open air market; phase 1 opens 2012)
- Talat Rot Fai (daily night market and weekend flea market) Located behind the Seacon Square shopping mall.
- Wang Lang Market. Day market near the Siriraj Hospital and Siriraj Medical Museum. Clothing (new and second-hand), food, small goods.
- Tha Chang Market (next to the Grand Palace, new and second-hand small goods, amulets, traditional medicine) [CLOSED]
- Tha Pra Chan Market (by the Chao Phraya River, amulets) [CLOSED]
- Major Ratchayothin Market (Selling many things from clothes to watches/sunglasses etc. next to the Major Cineplex Ratchayothin opened every day from 16:00 to 23:00)
- Bang Rak Market - Best walk of local flea market in Bangkok. Next to Robinson Department Store (Bang Rak), Tak Sin MRT station and Tak Sin boat pier. Besides selling merchadises, they also have very nice local food trucks and stalls, beer bar, beauty salon, tattoo shop, etc. Hotels near by walking distance; Shangri-la, The Oriental Bangkok, Penninsula (by boat), Hilton Millinium (by boat). Open everyday 15:00-23:00
Notes and references