List of markets in Bangkok
(Redirected from Markets in Bangkok)
- Asiatique The Riverfront (night market by the Chao Phraya River, opened in 2012)
- Chatuchak Weekend Market (JJ Market), the largest weekend market of the world
- Or Tor Kor Market, located near Chatuchak Weekend Market. The most popular Thai food market in Thailand.
- Chula Soi 12, located near Chulalongkorn University. The most popular sportswear market in Thailand.
- JJ Green market. Second hand items, restaurants, live music. Close to the Chatuchak weekend market. Located on Kamphaeng Phet 3 road behind the Jatujak park.
- Khlong Lod Market (night market near Sanam Luang, new and second-hand cheap clothes, shoes, jeans, toys) [Closed]
- Saphan Phut Night Market (night market near Saphan Phut (Memorial Bridge) and Pak Khlong Market, new and second-hand cheap clothes, shoes, jeans, toys like Khlong Lod Market) [Closed]
- Pak Khlong Market (by the Chao Phraya River, fresh flowers and vegetables)
- Khlong Toei Market (in the Khlong Toei district, largest wet market in Bangkok)
- Khlong Thom Market (weekend market near Yaowarat. The most popular tools, toys and porn videos in Thailand) [Closed]
- Saphan Lek Market (weekend market near Khlong Thom Market. The most popular tools, toys and video games in Thailand) [Closed]
- Patpong Night Market (tourist oriented)
- Pratunam Market (tourist oriented)
- Soi Lalai Sap or Si Lom Soi 5
- Sripaisit Night Bazaar (Siam Paradise Night Bazaar) (Sukhumvit 101/1, trendy clothes, shoes, handicraft, souvenirs) [Closed]
- Suan Lum Night Bazaar (trendy lifestyle) [Closed]
- Suan Lum Night Bazaar Ratchadaphisek (new mall and open air market; phase 1 opens 2012)
- Talat Rot Fai (daily night market and weekend flea market) Located behind the Seacon Square shopping mall.
- Wang Lang Market. Day market near the Siriraj Hospital and Siriraj Medical Museum. Clothing (new and second-hand), food, small goods.
- Tha Chang Market (next to the Grand Palace, new and second-hand small goods, amulets, traditional medicine) [Closed]
- Tha Pra Chan Market (by the Chao Phraya River, amulets) [Closed]
- Thonburi Market (Sanam Luang 2), the weekend market in Thonburi side
- Major Ratchayothin Market (Selling many things from clothes to watches/sunglasses etc. next to the Major Cineplex Ratchayothin opened every day from 16:00 to 23:00)
- Bang Rak Market - Best walk of local flea market in Bangkok. Next to Robinson Department Store (Bang Rak), Tak Sin MRT station and Tak Sin boat pier. Besides selling merchadises, they also have very nice local food trucks and stalls, beer bar, beauty salon, tattoo shop, etc. Hotels near by walking distance; Shangri-la, The Oriental Bangkok, Peninsula (by boat), Hilton Millennium (by boat). Open every day, 15:00-23:00.
- Bangkok Gate Plaza, Phahon Yothin 54/2, Sai Mai Subdistrict, Sai Mai District, Bangkok 10220
- Wang Lang Market, located behind Siriraj Hospital, by the Chao Phraya River
- Taling Chan Floating Market
- Khlong Lat Mayom Floating Market
- Wat Sai floating market
- Bang Namphueng Floating Market
- Kwan Riam Floating Market