From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marking may refer to:
- An annotation
- A perforation
- Card marking
- Direct part marking (DPM)
- Photographic film markings
- Postal marking
- Grading (education)
- Road surface marking, such as lines or words, or the stripes of a zebra crossing on a road surface
- Sail Class Markings
- Sole markings
- Trail blazing
- Vägmärken (Markings), a book by Dag Hammarskjold
- Jehovah's Witnesses "marking", withdrawing of close association from a congregant according to Thessalonians 3:14
- Animal markings, such as the spots of a leopard or horse markings
- Lamb marking
- Territorial marking, a behavior used by animals to identify their territory
- Marking (association football), assigning a defender to a certain offensive player:
- Action of catching the ball or taking a mark (Australian football)
- All pages beginning with "Marking"
- All pages with titles containing "Marking"
- Marking gauge
- Marking knife
- Marking out (disambiguation)
- Marking scheme
- Marking Time (disambiguation)
- Mark (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marking.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.