Marko Kraljević (footballer)
Kraljević with Woodlands Wellington in 2012.
|Date of birth||1 November 1965|
|Place of birth||Düsseldorf, West Germany|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|Balestier Khalsa (head coach)|
|2008–2011||Balestier Khalsa (Prime League team)|
|2012–2013||Woodlands Wellington FC (Prime League team)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Marko Kraljević (born 1 November 1965) is a former German-Croat footballer who played in the S.League during its early years for Balestier Central, Tampines Rovers and Jurong FC as a striker. Prior to that, he also played in the Malaysian Premier League for Kelantan. He also has played for Hong Kong Rangers in 1995.
After he retired, Marko started off his coaching career with the Balestier Khalsa Centre of Excellence under-16 team, working his way up to become the head coach of the Prime League team for the Tigers. He then moved to become the Prime League coach of Woodlands Wellington FC in 2012. Marko returned to Balestier as head coach for their 2014 S.League season.
He is married to a Singaporean wife and has two children.
League career statistics
|Club||Season||Played||Wins||Draws||Losses||Scored||Conceded||Difference||Points||Win %||Draw %||Lose %|
Cup competition stats
- 2012 Singapore Pools FA Cup - Third Round
(Prime League teams receive automatic byes into the FA Cup Third Round)
- "History and Tradition of Balestier Khalsa Football Club". Balestier Khalsa Football Club.
- "The ante has been upped". AsiaOne.
- "Game over, go home?". AsiaOne. Retrieved June 16, 2012.
- "Kraljevic back and raring for action". New Straits Times.
- "Futsal fever hits Singapore". AsiaOne. Retrieved June 16, 2012.