|Full name||Marko Milinković|
|Date of birth||16 April 1988|
|Place of birth||Belgrade, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Height||1.81 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 30 May 2016.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 13 August 2009
Marko Milinković (Serbian Cyrillic: Mapкo Mилинковић; born 16 April 1988) is a Serbian footballer who currently plays as midfielder or winger. From July 2007 until December 2010, he played for Košice. In February 2011, Milinković signed a contract with Slovan Bratislava. In May 2016 he signed with Gençlerbirliği S.K.. His father Duško "Sulja" Milinković was also a footballer and played for Yugoslavia at the 1988 Summer Olympics.
Milinković is a member of the Serbia national under-21 football team. He debuted against Denmark at the Play-off for Final Tournament 2009 EURO U-21 Championship on 11 October 2008. In second leg against Denmark he scored his first goal. Milinković played first half against Belarus at the 2009 EURO U-21 Championship. On 12 August 2009, Marko made his senior international debut in a 3–1 away win against South Africa in a friendly.
- As of 23 July 2012
|2007–08||MFK Košice||Corgoň Liga||21||1||3||0||0||0||24||1|
- Fortuna Liga (3): 2010–11, 2012–13, 2013–14
- Slovak Cup (2): 2010–11, 2012–13
- Slovak Super Cup (1): 2014
- "Marko Milinkovič posilou bratislavského Slovana" (in Slovak). football portal PROFUTBAL. 2011-02-02. Retrieved 2011-02-03.
- "O výhre Srbov rozhodol Milinkovič!" (in Slovak). profutbal. 2008-10-15.
- "Milinkovičov debut v prvom tíme srbskej reprezentácie" (in Slovak). profutbal. 2009-08-13. Retrieved 2009-08-13.
|This biographical article relating to Serbian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|