This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Zaror in 2013
|Born||Marko Zaror Aguad|
June 10, 1978
|Years active||1998 - present|
Zaror was born in Santiago, Chile, and lives in Los Angeles, California. He started training in martial arts when he was six years old. His main sports are taekwondo and kickboxing and he has also black belts in judo and aikido and a green belt in shotokan. Zaror has appeared in several Spanish language action films, including Chinango and Kiltro, and acted as stuntman for Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in the 2003 film The Rundown. In 2010 he played bloodthirsty Colombian prisoner/fighter Raul "Dolor" Quinones in the film Undisputed III: Redemption, which was his first U.S. American film and the first time he spoke English in a film. In Machete Kills (2013), he played an associate of main villain Luther Voz (Mel Gibson), with "Zaror" being his character's name. He was seen as a mixed martial arts competition finalist in bollywood movie Sultan.
- Alita: Battle Angel (2019) 
- Marvel's The Defenders (2017)
- Savage Dog (2017)
- Sultan (2016)
- 100 Years (2015, will be released in 2115)
- From Dusk Till Dawn: The Series (2016)
- Redeemer (2014/2015)
- Machete Kills (2013)
- Undisputed III: Redemption (2010)
- Mandrill (2009)
- Mirageman (2007)
- Chinango (2007)
- Kiltro (2006)
- Hard As Nails (2001)
- The New York Times
- Zaror, Marko (4 March 2017). "Cetosis Nutricional Dia completo opcion vegetariana" (video). YouTube (verified account) (in Spanish). Retrieved 18 March 2018.
- Martin, Peter (December 4, 2016). "Marko Zaror Joins ALITA: BATTLE ANGEL". screenanarchy. Retrieved August 30, 2018.