Marla Boehr (born July 5, 1981) is a Canadian fashion model from Lethbridge, Alberta. She was persuaded to enter the Mode Models 2003 model search when she attended the Calgary Stampede. There she was discovered by model scout Kelly Streit of mode models.
Her agencies include IMG, Mega Model Agency, View, Giovanni, Why Not, and Mode Models Int.
She has appeared on the covers of ELLE and Flare. Her modelling campaigns include work for Asprey, Lancôme, Lida Baday, Tristan, and Warehouse. Boehr is 175 - 180 cm. (5'10") in height. In March 2005 she was booked by Miuccia Prada to walk exclusively for Prada/Miu Miu in Milan, Italy.
- Marla Boehr, Vogue.de website, retrieved on 3-19-08
- Marla Boehr, Model Resource.ca website, retrieved on 3-19-08.
- Marla Boehr at the Fashion Model Directory
- Marla Boehr profile and photos at Vogue.de website
- Marla Boehr photo gallery at Style.com retrieved on 3-19-08.
|This biographical article about a Canadian model is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|