Marla Tellez, August 2014
April 16, 1976
San Francisco, California, U.S.
|Education||Sonoma State University|
|Employer||KTTV/KCOP-TV, 2014 - Present|
|Known for||News Anchor, Journalist, Actress|
She studied political science at the Sonoma State University. Prior to being an anchor in Los Angeles, Tellez was an anchor for KNTV news, the local NBC news in San Jose, California. Prior to that, she was a producer and correspondent for CBS in San Francisco, and had also previously been an anchor at KOB in Albuquerque, New Mexico. During her tenure in New Mexico, she appeared in an episode of the hit show Breaking Bad as a news anchor.
Tellez joined the cast of Good Day L.A., the local Fox morning news in Los Angeles, California, in January 2014 as a news anchor. She was re-assigned to KTTV's early morning news program as co-anchor with Tony McEwing in late May of that same year.
Tellez currently anchors the 10a & 12p newcsast.
On April 16, 2014, her birthday, she was involved in a distracted driving car accident when a texting driver hit her car, she was not injured. Also she has openly stated that she froze her eggs to possibly have children one day. In her spare time she enjoys running. Tellez is married and lives in Los Angeles, California.
- "California Birth Index". California Birth Index. Retrieved 8 June 2016.
- "Marla Tellez Profile". My Fox Los Angeles. Archived from the original on 2014-01-16. Retrieved 2014-01-17.
- Tellez, Marla. "My Banged Up Birthday". myfoxla.com. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
- Tellez, Marla. "I Froze My Eggs!". myfoxla.com. Retrieved 14 May 2015.
-  Marla Tellez on myfoxla.com
|This biographical article related to television journalism in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|