|Founder||Siby Vadakekkara and Srinivasan Balram|
|Headquarters||Piscataway, New Jersey, United States|
Number of employees
Marlabs Inc. is a provider of information technology services headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, US. It is listed as fastest growing 500 company by Inc. Marlabs has offices and solution delivery centers across the US, Canada, Mexico, and India. Marlabs has in-house data centers in the US and in India and operates advanced technology training centers in Bethlehem, and Mysore, India. Marlabs was founded by Siby Vadakekkara and Srinivasan Balram in 1996, in the United States.
Marlabs provides information technology products in the areas of mobility, analytics, cloud, business intelligence, infrastructure, cyber security, testing, application development and maintenance and digital asset management for industries such as airlines, banking, insurance, education, healthcare, life sciences, media and retail. Their products include cloud computing, mobility, BI and analytics, Microsoft, Java and Open Source.
Marlabs completed a rebranding exercise in July, 2015, launching a new logo and corporate website. The rebranding is to highlight their strategic focus on digital technologies and make the brand more appealing to existing and prospective clients and employees. Marlabs has also updated their mission statement and refined the core values. The new tagline is ‘Driving Digital Agility’. Source.
Marlabs acquired shares in Extentor Tquila (ET) in July 2015 to strengthen Salesforce Platform capabilities. With this investment, ET has been rebranded as ET Marlabs. ET is a Salesforce.com Gold Cloud Alliance Partner and reseller headquartered in Bangalore. ET is also recipient of the 'Best Implementation Partner FY15 recognition from Salesforce.com. Source.
- USA – Piscataway (NJ), Bethelem (PA)
- Bangalore Mahadevapura and Koramanagala(Newly launched office)
Awards and Recognition
- 2013 - Best Places to Work in New Jersey
- 2010 and 2011 - Global Services 100 List
- 2008 - CRN Fast Growth 100
- 2002-2003, 2006 - Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (S)
- Marlabs has been certified as a Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) by the National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc. (NMSDC).
- 2014 - Certified as CMM Level 5 company
- "Marlabs Inc". www.aws-partner-directory.com. Retrieved 2016-09-01.
- "Marlabs expands in Bangalore, to grow innovation in mobility, analytics". www.indiatechonline.com. Retrieved 2016-09-01.