Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Marlene in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marlene may refer to:
- Marlene (1949 film), a French musical crime film
- Marlene (1984 film), a documentary film about Marlene Dietrich
- Marlene (2000 film), a German biopic film about Marlene Dietrich
- Marlene (given name), people with the given name Marlene
- "Marlene" (song), a 2010 single by Lightspeed Champion
- "Marlene", a song by Jackson C. Frank from his self-titled album
- "Marlene", a song by Todd Rundgren from the album Something/Anything?
- "Lily Marlene" (variant name of "Lili Marleen"), a 1938 German love song which became popular during World War II with soldiers from both sides
- Marlena (disambiguation)
- Marlin, a species of fish
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marlene.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.