Jump to navigation Jump to search
Bob Marley (1945–1981) was a Jamaican singer-songwriter and musician.
Marley may also refer to:
- Marley (surname)
- Marley (film), a 2012 documentary on Bob Marley
- Marley (soundtrack), a soundtrack album from the film
- Marley Common, West Sussex, England, a National Trust property
- Marley, Deal, hamlet in Kent, England
- Marley, Maidstone, hamlet in Kent, England
- Marley, Virginia, USA
- Marley floor, a type of vinyl flooring used for dance
- A Labrador Retriever featured in the book Marley & Me and the film based on it.
- Alejandro Wiebe, nicknamed Marley, Argentine TV host
- Baron Marley, a title in the Peerage of the United Kingdom.
- Bob Marley (comedian), an American comedian and actor
People with the given name Marley
- Marley Aké (born 2001), French footballer
- Marley Carib (1947-2018), Japanese writer
- Marley Dias (born 2005), African-American activist and feminist
- Marley Ipinson-Fabien (born 2000), Anguillan footballer
- Marley Marl (born 1962), American DJ
- Marley Shelton (born 1974), American actress
- Marley Shriver (1937-2016), American swimmer
- Marley Watkins (born 1990), Welsh footballer
- Marley Williams (born 1993), Australian rules footballer
- Marley Zarcone (born 1983), Canadian comic book artist
- Marley Kelly, a fictional character played by Luke Bailey in the BBC drama series Waterloo Road
- Marley Love, a fictional character from the NBC soap Another World then CBS soap As the World Turns
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.