From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The marlin is a large game fish sometimes also known as the spearfish. Marlin may also refer to:
- Marlin (name)
- Marlin (car), a British sports car maker
- Marlin (magazine), an American magazine devoted to big game fishing
- The Marlin (dinghy), a small 2-3 crew sailing dinghy designed by Ian Proctor
- The Miami Marlins, a Major League Baseball team
- Marlin Firearms, a manufacturer of rifles and shotguns
- The P5M Marlin, a Cold War patrol bomber of the US Navy
- The Rambler Marlin, an American automobile of the 1960s
- Marlin, code name for Linspire Five-0, a Linux distribution
- Marlin Records, a record label
- Marlin, a clownfish character in Finding Nemo and its sequel, Finding Dory
- Marlín, Castile-Leon, a village in Spain
- Marlin, Texas, city in Falls County, Texas, United States
- The Cincinnati Marlins, a swim team based in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Marlin (DRM), a Digital Rights Management technology
- MarLIN, Marine Life Information Network
- Marline, a tarred hemp twine for marine use, also known as 'marlin' and 'marling'
- SS Marlin, a Liberian steamship in service 1963-65
- USS Marlin, two ships of the United States Navy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marlin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.