This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ermanno Scervino SS 2012 Fashion Show
|Born||Marlon Luiz Teixeira
September 16, 1991
Santa Catarina, Brazil
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Waist||77 cm (30")|
|Inseam||84 cm (33")|
Marlon started his career when his grandmother introduced him to Anderson, owner of Way Model Management and friend of the family.
He has walked for numerous shows including Emporio Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, DSquared², Roberto Cavalli, Jean Paul Gaultier and many more and opened for shows such as Emporio Armani and Dior Homme.Marlon has also appeared on several magazine covers L'Officiel Hommes, Essential Homme, Fiasco, Made in Brazil, Client, and Hercules. Alongside this he has appeared in high fashion editorials for GQ, Vogue Espana, V, Elle, W magazine with Ginnifer Goodwin and Vanity Fair with Shakira.
In 2011 Marlon became face of new Diesel fragrance "Diesel Fuel for Life Denim Collection" together with Dutch model Marloes Horst. Ad campaign was shot by Terry Richardson and video campaign is directed by Melina Matsoukas.
He took part in Philip Kirkorov's video-clip, "Snow".
- Muzt TV Awards 2012 (Philipp Kirkorov - Snow)
- Portugal Fashion Awards 2012 (BEST NEW FACE MODEL: Marlon Teixeira)
- LIA Awards - Silver 2011 (Diesel Fuel for Life Denim Collection)
- Clio Awards - Bronze 2012 (Diesel Fuel for Life Denim Collection)
He is currently ranked Top Icons Men, Sexiest Men and Trending Men on Models.com list of the international male models. tFS Style Awards 2013 Winner: Top Male Model — Marlon Teixeira. Teixeira was named the best male model in 2011 by Client magazine, Made in Brazil and Hola! magazine.
His favorite things to do include surfing, skating, learning new things, traveling, going to the beach, movies, and kiwi juice. Teixeira is best friends with fellow Brazilian model Francisco Lachowski.
- "Marlon Teixeira". Wilhelmina Models. Retrieved 2014-12-15.
- Sight Management Studio: Marlon Teixeira's profile
- Ftape: The life of Marlon Teixeira
- NY Magazine: Model Profile
- Lado A Magazine: Marlon Teixeira é o modelo da vez (13 January 2009) (in Portuguese)
- iG Gente: Marlon Teixeira: top model brasilero (1 February 2010) (in Portuguese)
- UOL Chic: Uma rapidinha com Marlon Teixeira: brasileiro mais bem cotado do ranking Models.com fala sobre carreira e surf (31 May 2011) (in Portuguese)
- Some English sources have stated that Marlon is of Portuguese, Japanese and Indian descent. The ambiguous meaning of the word "Indian" in English has led some of his fans to believe that one or more of his ancestors originated from India. In Portuguese such ambiguity is nonexistent, since there are two words to convey the different meanings: índio for an American Indian (or Amerindian, including Native Brazilians); and indiano for people and things related to India.
This article's use of external links may not follow Wikipedia's policies or guidelines. (September 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Marlon Teixeira at Models.com
- Marlon Teixeira profile at NYmag.com
- Marlon Teixeira at Wilhelmina Models
- http://www.wilhelmina.com/new-york/models/image/men/585696/marlon at Wilhelmina New York
- http://www.wilhelmina.com/los-angeles/models/image/men/585696/marlon at Wilhelmina Los Angeles
- https://web.archive.org/web/20160304052624/http://www.marilynagency.com/paris/marlon-teixeira at Marilyn Agency Paris
- http://www.elitemodel.it/men/mainboard/marlon_teixeira.web at Elite Agency Milan
- http://www.nextmanagement.com/london/profile/marlon-teixeira at Next Model Management London
- http://www.sight-management.com/gallery/model/1732-Marlon+Teixeira at Sight Management Studio Barcelona
- http://scoopmodels.com/models/men/marlon-teixeira/ at Scoop Models Copenhagen
- http://www.modelwerk.de/home/ at Modelwerk Hamburg
- https://web.archive.org/web/20110706155223/http://www.waymodel.com.br/#!/marlon-teixeira at Way Model Management São Paulo