|Public, Division of II-VI Incorporated|
|Raymond Marlow, Founder
Kevin MacGibbon, General Manager
Number of employees
II-VI Marlow designs and manufactures thermoelectric modules and systems, based in Dallas, Texas. Product focus in thermoelectric heating, cooling, power generation and energy harvesting serving the Aerospace & Defense, Medical, Commercial & Industrial, Automotive and Telecommunications market segments.
In 1991, Marlow Industries Incorporated received the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, an award created by Congress to recognize American world-class quality companies; Marlow Industries was recognized for its work in improving the company through deployment of a Total Quality Management system.
The company opened its first off-shore manufacturing facility in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam in 2005. When the factory opened, it focused on thermoelectric module assembly lines for standard commercial products. It now includes various component and system assembly lines and an engineering design center.
In 2007, Marlow Industries Incorporated announced an equity stake in Fuxin Electronics, a company based in Guangdong Province, China, in order to allow both companies to expand opportunities in the thermoelectric industry.
In 2014, Marlow Industries Incorporated became a division of II-VI Incorporated reporting to the Advanced Product Group, now known as II-VI Marlow.
II-VI Marlow designs and manufactures a wide range of semiconductor-based thermoelectric coolers and subsystems, which provide cooling, heating, temperature stabilization, power generation, and energy harvesting functions. Its products are used for infrared sensors, fiber optic guidance systems, thermal reference sources, refrigerators and chillers.
II-VI Marlow thermoelectric materials and devices have been used by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) to enable the Department of Defense (DOD) thermal management systems to operate at lower temperatures with higher performance and longer lifetime.
- Fran J. Kramer, President and CEO of II-VI Incorporated 
- Vincent D. (Chuck) Mattera, COO, II-VI Incorporated 
- Barry Nickerson, Executive Vice President Operations, II-VI Incorporated - Group VP for Advanced Products Group 
- Kevin MacGibbon, General Manager of Commercial Business, II-VI Marlow and President, II-VI Vietnam
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek. "Marlow Industries." Volume 6, Issue 5. Date retrieved May 4, 2011.
- InKnowNation. "Marlow Industries, Inc." Date retrieve May 19, 2011.
- Lewis M. Branscomb, NIST. "Between Invention and Innovation An Analysis of Funding for Early-Stage Technology Development." Date retrieved May 19, 2011.
- Bloomberg BusinessWeek. "Marlow Industries." Date retrieved May 4, 2011.
- NIST. "Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award 1991 Recipient – Marlow Industries Archived 2011-07-23 at the Wayback Machine.." Date retrieved May 4, 2011.
- William Bunch, Industry Today. "Marlow Industries – Staying Cool." Date retrieved May 4, 2011.
- International Thermoelectric Society. "II-VI Incorporated Announces Acquisition of Marlow Industries, Inc.." December 13, 2004. Date retrieved May 4, 2011.
- Photonics Spectra. "II-VI Acquires Marlow Industries." February 2005. Date retrieved May 4, 2011.
- International Thermoelectric Society. "II-VI Announces Acquisition of Marlow Industries, Inc.." Date retrieved May 19, 2011.
- Electroiq.com. "Marlow expands thermoelectrics manufacturing in Vietnam." November 23, 2010. Date retrieved May 9, 2011.
- Medical Device & Diagnostic (April 2008). "Industries Completes Phase III of Vietnam Plant." Page 66. Date retrieved May 19, 2011.
- International Thermoelectric Society. "Marlow Signs Partnership with Fuxin Electronics." March 26, 2007. Date retrieved May 19, 2011.
- Compound Semiconductor. "II-VI Acquires Marlow Industries for $31 Million." December 13, 2004. Date retrieved May 13, 2011.
- Hoovers. "Marlow Industries, Inc.." Date retrieved May 19, 2011.
- Prachi Patel, MIT Technology Review. "Cheap, Off-Grid Cooling." October 3, 2008. Date retrieved May 13, 2011.
- Thermal News. "Thermal News E-Newsletter." September 10, 2010. Date retrieved May 13, 2011.
- Forbes.com. "Francis J. Kramer." Date retrieved May 19, 2011.
- CompoundSemi News. "Chuck Mattera Joins II-VI." February 1, 2004. Date retrieved May 19, 2011.