From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marmaduke is a syndicated comic strip and the name of its main character, a Great Dane.
"Marmaduke" may also refer to:
- John S. Marmaduke, Confederate general
- Meredith Miles Marmaduke, eighth governor of Missouri
- Thomas Marmaduke, English explorer, sealer, whaler
- Marmaduke Barton (1865–1938), English pianist
- Marmaduke Constable, 15th-century English soldier
- Marmaduke Davenport, pseudonym for British confidence trickster Alexander Day
- Marmaduke Grove, (his name erroneously spelled Marmaduque; 1878-1954). Chilean Air Force officer and political figure
- Marmaduke Hussey, Baron Hussey of North Bradley, chairman of the BBC.
- Marmaduke Langdale, High Sheriff of Yorkshire
- Marmaduke Lawson (1840–1896), British botanist
- Marmaduke Lumley, 15th-century English priest
- Marmaduke Pattle, RAF flying ace
- Marmaduke Pickthall, Islamic scholar
- Marmaduke Tunstall, English ornithologist
- Marmaduke Tweng, 13/14th century, English knight and captain during the Wars of Scottish Independence
- Marmaduke Williams, U.S. congressman from North Carolina
- Marmaduke Wyvill, several, including:
- Marmaduke Wyvill (chess player), English chess master
- John Dawson, known as "Marmaduke", American country-rock musician
- John Smoltz, known as "Smoltzie" and "Marmaduke", American baseball pitcher
- Marmaduke (film), a 2010 film based on the comic strip
- Marmaduke Brooker, a character from the TV series Carpoolers, played by T. J. Miller
- Marmaduke Duke, Scottish rock duo
- Marmaduke "Chuffy" Chuffnell, 5th Baron Chuffnell, a fictional character in P. G. Wodehouse's Jeeves novels
- Marmaduke, a fictional character in the Demon Princes series by Jack Vance
- Marmaduke (Duke) Rosenly, full name of collie dog character in The Space Gypsy Adventures
- Marmaduke at thinkbabynames.com
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marmaduke.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.