Marnell Corrao Associates
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guidelines for companies and organizations. (March 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|privately held company|
|Headquarters||Las Vegas, Nevada|
|Website||Marnell Corrao Associates|
Marnell Corrao Associates is a privately held company specializing in architecture and general contracting services that is based in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company was founded in 1974 and is the country’s oldest and largest hotel casino design/build firm.
The company specializes in large scale projects and concentrates their efforts in the casino arena.
Marnell Companies worked with Square One and construction company Osage Manhatta Builders on the Osage Casino Hotel-Ponca City, Oklahoma in 2012-13.
- Forum Shops
- Rio All Suite Hotel and Casino
- Avi Resort & Casino
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Texas Station
- Lumiere Place
- "Marnell Corrao Associates, Inc.". Google. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- "BOARD OF ADVISORS". The Kirlin Group. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- Jennifer Robison (May 24, 2002). "Marnell Corrao thinking big". Las Vegas Sun. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- "Marnell Corrao". ent.com. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- "Marnell Corrao Associates". University of Nevada, Las Vegas Libraries. 2009. Retrieved April 1, 2013.
- "China to Help Build Las Vegas-to-Los Angeles High-Speed Railway". NBC News. 17 September 2015. Retrieved 18 September 2015.