||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (March 2013)|
May 21, 1984 |
Cape Cod, Massachusetts
|Alma mater||DeSales University|
She was not looking for a soap job when she left her parents' home in Barnstable, Massachusetts, for New York and moved in with her older brother Gus, a playwright who graduated from Barnstable High School in Hyannis, Massachusetts in 1994. Marnie's other brother, Allan, is a music teacher in Connecticut.
“My main love is musical theater,” says Schulenburg, who graduated from DeSales University in Center Valley, Pennsylvania, with a degree in acting and directing. Upon arriving in New York she went on auditions for theater, TV, and film roles. Her manager arranged a general meeting with Mary Clay, the casting director for As the World Turns.
She took dance and voice lessons at the Cape Cod Conservatory in West Barnstable, appeared in musicals, and sang in the vocal jazz ensemble at Barnstable High School, from which she graduated in 2002. She got into acting, particularly Shakespeare and the classics, in college. For the last two years she worked at the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival.
When she's not playing Alison Stewart, Schulenburg plans to devote her spare time to pursuing acting jobs in theater.
On September 15, 2013 she married her boyfriend of 10 years, actor Zack Robidas. 
She made her debut on The Young and the Restless then moved to As the World Turns as Alison Stewart. The appearance began a crossover between ATWT and TYaTR that included a special online-only series called L.A. Diaries.
Schulenburg, a Cape Cod native, was cast on the daytime drama As the World Turns and signed to a three-year contract.
In 2013, she was cast on One Life to Live in the role of Jo Sullivan http://www.welovesoaps.net/2013/05/marnie-schulenburg-joins-one-life-to.html
Awards and nominations
- Daytime Emmy Nomination, Outstanding Younger Actress (2010)
- 2007: The Young and the Restless as Alison Stewart (1 episode)
- 2007: L.A. Diaries as Alison Stewart
- 2007-2010: As the World Turns as Alison Stewart
- 2008: Canterbury's Law as Annabeth Mills (1 episode)
- 2009: Made for Each Other as The Waitress (1 episode)
- 2010: Army Wives as Megan Meyer (1 episode)
- 2011-2012: Blue Bloods as Coreen (2 episodes)
- 2006: As You Like It as Celia, at the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival.
- 2011: South Pacific, lead role as "Nellie", at the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival.