From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Maro may refer to:
- Virgil (Publius Vergilius Maro; 70 BC–19 BC), an ancient Roman poet
- Maro (name), including a list of people with the given name or surname Maro
- Mark Rosewater (born 1967), an American television writer and Magic: The Gathering designer
- K.Maro (born 1980), a Lebanese-Canadian singer
Fictional and mythological
- Maron (mythology), a companion of Dionysus and priest of Apollo in Greek mythology
- Maro, a sumo wrestler from the manga Black Cat
- Marø Cliffs, in Antarctica
- Maro Reef, in Hawaii
- Maro River, a river in Merauke Regency, Indonesia
- Maro, a village in Italy, part of the Castelnovo ne' Monti municipality
- Maro, a village in Spain, part of the Nerja municipality
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.