|Parent company||Nantay Pty Ltd|
|Key people||Steve Young (Owner), Walter Estermann(CEO)|
Nantay Pty. Ltd., trading as Maroomba Airlines, is a small airline and air charter company based in Western Australia. Founded in 1985, the airline operates regular ad hoc charter services around Western Australia.
It currently operates fly-in fly-out mining charter contracts and also operates a Beechcraft Super King Air and a Hawker 850XP business jet on behalf of the Western Australian government for ministerial transport around the state. In November 2008, Maroomba was selected to operate the Rio Tinto LifeFlight Jet, on behalf of the Royal Flying Doctor Service, Western Operations. The Hawker 800XP is the first jet aircraft to be used by the RFDS and allows faster transport of patients around the expanses of WA. Purpose built patient transfer facilities are being constructed as part of the 2010 terminal upgrade.
- 2 De Havilland Canada Dash 8-100 (as of November 2018)
- 1 Beechcraft B200 King Air
- 1 Beechcraft 1900D
- 1 Hawker 850XP
- Maroomba to Operate RFDS Jet Archived 14 October 2009 at the Wayback Machine. - Australian Aviation
- Langford, Stephen (7 December 2009). "The first medical jet aircraft for the Royal Flying Doctor Service". Medical Journal of Australia. 191 (11): 609–610. Archived from the original on 12 April 2012. Retrieved 15 November 2018.
- Langford, Stephen (2015). The Leading Edge. Innovation, technology and people in Australia's Royal Flying Doctor Service. Perth, Australia: UWA Publishing. pp. 90–102. ISBN 9781742588148.
- Australian civil aircraft register search[permanent dead link], using "Nantay" as the search parameter. Search conducted 24 December 2009.
- Maroomba fleet Archived 4 February 2009 at the Wayback Machine. retrieved 24 December 2009.
- "16Right Media".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Maroomba Airlines.|