|Look up maroon or marooning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Maroon is a dark shade of red. Maroon also may refer to:
- the act of marooning, leaving someone in a deserted area
- Maroon (people), escaped slaves and their descendants in the Americas and West Indies who formed independent settlements
- Maroon Dam, Queensland, Australia
- Maroon Town, Jamaica
- Maroon Town, Sierra Leone
- Mount Maroon, Queensland, Australia
- Maroon (band), a German band
- Maroon (Barenaked Ladies album), a 2000 album by Canadian rock band Barenaked Ladies
- Maroon, an album by The Webb Brothers
- Maroon (rocket), a loud rocket used for signaling
- The Chicago Maroon, a student newspaper of the University of Chicago
- R. K. Maroon, owner of Maroon Cartoons studio in the film Who Framed Roger Rabbit
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Maroon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.