From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up marque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A marque or brand is a set of marketing and communication methods that help to distinguish a company from competitors.
Marque may also refer to:
- Marque (musician), Austrian pop singer
- Albert Marque (1872–1939), French sculptor and doll maker
- Alejandro Marque (born 1981), Spanish cyclist
- Marque (river), a tributary of the Deûle in France
- Letter of marque, government license authorising a privateer to attack enemy vessels
- Marquesas Islands, a group of volcanic islands in French Polynesia
- Marques (disambiguation)
- Marquee (disambiguation)
- Marquis (disambiguation)
- Mark (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.