Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up marque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A marque or brand is a set of marketing and communication methods that help to distinguish a company from competitors.
Marque may also refer to:
- Marque (musician), Austrian pop singer
- Albert Marque (1872–1939), French sculptor and doll maker
- Alejandro Marque (born 1981), Spanish cyclist
- Marque (river), a tributary of the Deûle in France
- Letter of marque, government license authorising a privateer to attack enemy vessels
- Marquesas Islands, a group of volcanic islands in French Polynesia
- Marques (disambiguation)
- Marquee (disambiguation)
- Marquis (disambiguation)
- Mark (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.