|Headquarters||Salisbury, Maryland, USA|
|United States (Nationwide)|
|Brian and Patricia Lane, owners|
Marquee Broadcasting, Inc. is a small broadcasting company which owns several television stations in the United States.
The company's next acquisition came in 2015 when it closed its acquisition of WUGA-TV from the University of Georgia for $2.5 million. Following the acquisition, the station's primary affiliation changed to Heroes & Icons and changed its callsign to WGTA.
On June 18, 2018, Marquee agreed to purchase WSST-TV in Cordele, Georgia from Sunbelt-South Communications, Ltd. The sale is expected to be approved by the FCC and close by the end of Fall 2018. On August 16, 2018, Gray Television announced that it would sell WSWG, the CBS affiliate for Albany, Georgia, to Marquee; Marquee intends to combine WSST and WSWG's operations.
|City of license / market||Station||Channel
|Owned since||Network affiliation|
|Glenwood Springs, Colorado||KREG-TV||3 (23)||2017||Heroes & Icons|
|Cordele, Georgia||WSST-TV||22 (22)||2018||Independent|
|Toccoa, Georgia||WGTA||32 (24)||2015||MeTV |
Heroes & Icons (DT2)
|Bowling Green, Kentucky||WNKY||40 (16)||2017||NBC|
|Salisbury, Maryland||WMDT||47 (47)||2013||ABC|
The CW (DT2)
|WGDV-LD||32 (32)||2016||Azteca América|
(satellite of WMDT)
- "WMDT Sold to First Time Local Buyers for $9 Million". Kevin Eck, TVSpy. August 9, 2013. Retrieved June 25, 2016.
- "U. Of Georgia Sells Noncom TV For $2.5M". TVNewsCheck. April 2, 2015. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- "Nexstar Broadcasting Enters Into Definitive Agreements To Divest Five Stations In Four Markets". Nexstar Broadcasting Group. May 27, 2016. Retrieved June 25, 2016.
- "Max Media Selling WNKY Bowling Green". TVNewsCheck. April 5, 2017. Retrieved April 5, 2017.
- Application For Consent To Assignment Of Broadcast Station Construction Permit Or License. CDBS Public Access, Federal Communications Commission, Retrieved 7 April 2017
- "Marquee Broadcasting acquires WSST". Cordele Dispatch. Retrieved July 19, 2018.
- Miller, Mark K. (August 16, 2018). "Gray Selling WSWG Albany, Ga., To Marquee". TVNewsCheck. NewsCheckMedia. Retrieved August 16, 2018.