This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Date of birth:||November 15, 1980|
|Place of birth:||Washington, D.C.|
|Height:||6 ft 6 in (1.98 m)|
|Weight:||312 lb (142 kg)|
|High school:||Washington (DC) St. Albans|
|NFL Draft:||2003 / Round: 6 / Pick: 193|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career NFL statistics|
Marques Ogden (born November 15, 1980) is an American football offensive lineman who is currently a free agent. He had stints with the Jacksonville Jaguars, the Baltimore Ravens, the Buffalo Bills, and the Tennessee Titans until August, 2007, when he was cut. He is the brother of Hall of Fame offensive tackle Jonathan Ogden.
Ogden is a 2002 graduate of Howard University with a Bachelor of Science in Finance with emphasis on construction and cost accounting and was also part of their NCAA Division I Football Team. In 2005, Ogden participated in a program through the University of Southern California on project development and construction developed specifically for NFL players hoping to diversify after their football career.
After retirement from the NFL, Ogden formed a company called Kayden Premier Enterprises, Inc. an earth moving company based out of Baltimore, Maryland. He went out of business in 2012.
Ogden has been recognized with the following awards:
- Top 100 MBE Winners through the Center for Business Inclusion and Diversity sponsored by The University of Maryland, Southwest Airlines, and greiBO media (2010)
- Winner of the Rising Star Under Age 40 Award from Living Classrooms and Stevenson University (2010)
- Selected for Greater Baltimore Committee Leadership Council (2010)
- Nominated for the Mayor's Business Recognition Award through the Greater Baltimore Committee Program
- Invited to become an honorary member of the Morgan State University Business Honor Program (2010)
- Shining Star Award[clarification needed] for the local contractor and development program (2008)
- "Jags' Ogden tries to escape brother's shadow". www.savannahnow.com. Savannah Morning News. June 12, 2003. Retrieved May 5, 2016.