Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up marquis or Marquis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marquis is a hereditary title of nobility.
Marquis may also refer to:
- Marquis (name), people with the surname or given name
- Marquis Cor Von, ring name briefly used by professional wrestler Monty Brown
- Marquis, Grenada, a town in Grenada
- Marquis, Saskatchewan, a Canadian village
- Marquis No. 191, Saskatchewan, a rural municipality in Canada
Arts and entertainment
- Marquis (film), a 1989 film
- Marquis (magazine), a fetish magazine
- Marquis (quartet), barbershop quartet that won the 1995 SPEBSQSA international competition
- "Marquis" (song), 2013 song by Danish rapper L.O.C.
- The Marquis (comics), a comic series published Oni Press (later Dark Horse), written by Guy Davis
- Marquis Theatre, located on the third floor of the New York Marriott Marquis hotel
- Marquis Miami, a skyscraper in Miami, Florida
- Marquis Who's Who, a biographical publisher
- Marquis reagent, used as a simple spot-test to identify alkaloids
- BT Marquis, a telephone switchboard PBX
- Mercury Marquis, a luxury car
- Marquis wheat, a variety of Red Fife wheat
- Trade name of ponazuril, a veterinary drug
- All pages beginning with "Marquis"
- All pages with a title containing Marquis
- Marquis River (disambiguation)
- Marquee (disambiguation)
- Maquis (disambiguation)
- Marques (disambiguation)
- Marque (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marquis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.