From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A marquise is a noblewoman with the rank of marquess, or the wife of a marquess.
Marquise may also refer to:
- Marquise, a brand of cigarettes made by Imperial Tobacco
- Marquise, Pas-de-Calais, a commune of the Pas-de-Calais département in northern France
- Marquise, a diamond cut
- Marquise, a variant of the Mitsubishi MU-2 aircraft
- Marquise (film), a 1997 French film
- Chocolate marquise, a rich chocolate dessert
- A canopy in front of the entrance to a French building, often made of iron and glass
- All pages beginning with "Marquise"
- All pages with titles containing "Marquise"
- Marquee (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marquise.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.