|No. 15 – Baltimore Ravens|
|Born:||June 4, 1997|
|Height:||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|Weight:||170 lb (77 kg)|
|High school:||Chaminade-Madonna (Hollywood, FL)|
|NFL Draft:||2019 / Round: 1 / Pick: 25|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 14, 2019|
|Player stats at PFR|
Marquise "Hollywood" Brown (born June 4, 1997) is an American football wide receiver for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL). He played college football at Oklahoma and was drafted by the Ravens in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft.
Brown was born on June 4, 1997 in Hollywood, Florida. He played Pop Warner football in the same Florida league with Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson though the two were on different teams. Brown attended South Broward High School in Hollywood, where he also ran track. As an 11th grader Brown ran the 100 meters in a time of 11.53 seconds at the Florida High Schools Athletic Association's 4A District 13 regional championship track meet. He transferred to Chaminade-Madonna College Preparatory School where in addition to playing football he also ran track, improving his 100 meter time to 11.05 seconds at the Florida High Schools Athletic Association's 2A District 15 regional championship track meet. 
After not receiving any scholarships from Division 1 schools, Brown signed with the College of the Canyons for the 2016 season. Because California Junior colleges do not offer sports scholarships, Brown worked at Six Flags Magic Mountain to make ends meet. After a year at College of the Canyons, Brown received several Division 1 scholarship offers, committing to Oklahoma. During his first year at Oklahoma, Brown played all thirteen games, starting eight, and had a team high 1,095 receiving yards, becoming the 8th all time receiver in single season yards. He also posted 265 yards against Oklahoma State, an Oklahoma record for receiving yards in a single game. On January 2, 2019, Brown announced that he would forgo his final year of eligibility to declare for the 2019 NFL Draft.
|Ht||Wt||Arm length||Hand size||40-yard dash||10-yd split||20-yd split||20-ss||3-cone||Vert jump||Broad|
|5 ft 9 3⁄8 in
|30 1⁄2 in
|All values from NFL Combine|
Brown was selected 25th overall by the Baltimore Ravens in the first round of the 2019 NFL Draft. He signed his rookie contract on June 7, 2019. He made his regular season debut in a game against the Miami Dolphins on September 8, 2019, recording 4 receptions, 147 receiving yards and 2 touchdowns. Brown became the first player in NFL history to score 2 touchdowns of 40 yards or more in his first game. In week 12 against the Los Angeles Rams on Monday Night Football, Brown caught 5 passes for 42 yards and 2 touchdowns in the 45–6 win. 
- "Marquise Brown WIDE RECEIVER" (PDF). Baltimoreravens.com. Baltimore Ravens. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- "South Broward HS". Athletic.net. AthleticNet. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- Furones, David. "Chaminade-Madonna alum Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown selected by Ravens in NFL draft's first round". sun-sentinel.com. South Florida Sun Sentinel. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- "FHSAA 2A District 15 Official results". athletic.net. AthleticNet. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- McKnight, Michael (December 31, 2017). "Former Six Flags Employee Marquise Brown in His Element Amid Oklahoma's Thrill Ride Season". Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- Furones, David (December 12, 2016). "Former Chaminade WR Brown chooses Oklahoma out of junior college". Sun Sentinel. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- Stacy, Kelli (November 4, 2017). "Oklahoma football: Marquise Brown breaks OU record for single-game receiving yards". OU Daily. Retrieved May 24, 2018.
- Davis, Spenser (January 2, 2019). "Oklahoma WR Marquise Brown declares for 2019 NFL Draft". Dallas News. Retrieved January 12, 2019.
- "Marquise Brown Combine Profile". NFL.com. Retrieved September 8, 2019.
- Gledhill, Jordan (April 25, 2019). "Oklahoma's Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown drafted No. 25 overall by Baltimore Ravens". OU Daily. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- Brown, Clifton (April 25, 2019). "First Round (25): Ravens Take WR Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown With First-Round Pick". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved September 21, 2019.
- Patra, Kevin (April 25, 2019). "Ravens draft Marquise Brown, first WR off board". NFL.com. Retrieved September 21, 2019.
- "NFL: Marquise Brown inks rookie deal with Ravens". Rotoworld.com. Retrieved June 8, 2019.
- Brown, Clifton (September 8, 2019). "Marquise 'Hollywood' Brown Makes Electrifying Debut". Baltimore Ravens. Retrieved September 21, 2019.
- "NFL rookie pass-catching debuts that deserve attention". ESPN.com. ESPN. Retrieved September 11, 2019.
- "Lamar Jackson throws 5 TD passes, Ravens rout Rams 45-6". www.espn.com. Associated Press. November 25, 2019. Retrieved November 25, 2019.
- Davis, Nate. "Marquise Brown, cousin of Steelers' Antonio Brown, could be first wide receiver drafted in 2019". USA TODAY. Retrieved June 8, 2019.