Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Region||Daly River; Northern Territory, Coast along Anson Bay, southwest of Darwin.|
- Maranunggu at Ethnologue (19th ed., 2016)
Ami (Emmi) at Ethnologue (19th ed., 2016)
Manda (Menthe) at Ethnologue (19th ed., 2016)
- Hammarström, Harald; Forkel, Robert; Haspelmath, Martin, eds. (2017). "Ame–Manda–Maranunggu". Glottolog 3.0. Jena, Germany: Max Planck Institute for the Science of Human History.
- Marranj at the Australian Indigenous Languages Database, Australian Institute of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Studies
- Merranunggu at the Dalylanguages.org website.
- Menthe at the Dalylanguages.org website.
- Emmi at the Dalylanguages.org website.
- PARADISEC archive of open-access Emmi and Menhthe recordings
|This Australian Aboriginal languages-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|