Marriage equality (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Marriage Equality Act)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gay marriage, same-sex marriage, equal marriage, or marriage equality in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Marriage equality refers to a political status in which same-sex marriage and opposite-sex marriage are recognized as equal by the law.
Marriage equality may also refer to:
- Marriage Equality Act (Vermont), a 2009 law enacted in the U.S. state of Vermont
- California Marriage Equality Act, a ballot initiative attempted in 2009 and 2010 in the U.S. state of California
- Marriage Equality Act (New York), a 2011 law enacted in the U.S. state of New York
- Hawaii Marriage Equality Act, a 2013 law enacted in the U.S. state of Hawaii
- Marriage Equality (Same Sex) Act 2013, a 2013 law enacted in the Australian Capital Territory, but later reversed
- Thirty-fourth Amendment of the Constitution (Marriage Equality) Bill 2015, an amendment to the Constitution of Ireland enacted by voter referendum
- Marriage Equality USA, an organization founded in 1998
- Marriage Equality Express, a project of Marriage Equality USA
- Marriage Equality California, an organization founded in 1998, now defunct
- All pages with titles containing marriage equality
- All pages with titles beginning with marriage equality
- All pages with titles beginning with Marriage Equality
- Equal marriage (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marriage equality.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.