Marriage Is a Crazy Thing
|Marriage Is a Crazy Thing|
|Hangul||결혼은 미친 짓이다|
|Hanja||結婚은 미치다 짓이다|
|Revised Romanization||Gyeolhoneun michin jishida|
|McCune–Reischauer||Kyŏrhonŭn mich‘in chisida|
|Directed by||Yoo Ha|
|Produced by||Cha Seung-jae|
|Written by||Yoo Ha|
|Based on||Marriage Is a Crazy Thing|
by Lee Man-gyo
|Starring||Kam Woo-sung |
|Music by||Kim Jun-seok |
|Edited by||Park Gok-ji|
Joon-young (Kam Woo-sung) is a Korean professor of English literature and a perpetual bachelor. But when he meets Yeon-hee (Uhm Jung-hwa) on a blind date, his days of bachelorhood seem numbered. But because of the views both of them have on marriage, she marries someone else and the professor becomes her kept man, living with her only on weekends. But even this limited relationship brings up the conflicts that result in fights and jealousy.
- Kam Woo-sung - Joon-young
- Uhm Jung-hwa - Yeon-hee
- Park Won-sang - Kyu-jin
- Kang So-jung - Se-eun
- Yoon Ye-ri - Yoo-ri
- Kim Ki-cheon - uncle
- Lee Ju-sil - mother
- Ryu Hyun-kyung - female student part-time worker
- Best New Actor - Kam Woo-sung
- 2003 Baeksang Arts Awards
- Best Actress - Uhm Jung-hwa
- "Box office by Country: Crazy Marriage". Box Office Mojo. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- Kim, Kyu Hyun. "Marriage Is a Crazy Thing". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
- "Commercial Releases in 2002: Ranked Box-Office Results for Seoul". Koreanfilm.org. Retrieved 2012-06-04.
- "Marriage Is a Crazy Thing - Awards". Cinemasie. Retrieved 2013-09-05.
|This South Korean film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an erotic film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|