Married to a Mormon
|Married to a Mormon|
|Directed by||H. B. Parkinson|
|Produced by||H. B. Parkinson|
|Written by||Frank Miller|
|Distributed by||Astra Film|
Married to a Mormon is a 1922 silent British drama film directed by H. B. Parkinson and starring Evelyn Brent, Clive Brook and George Wynn. The film is anti-Mormon and involves the taking of young virginal English women to Utah to become wives. It is considered to be a lost film.
- Evelyn Brent as Beryl Fane
- Clive Brook as Lionel Daventry
- George Wynn as Philip Lorimer
- Booth Conway as Bigelow
- Molly Adair
- "Mormon Literature Database: Married to a Mormon". mormonlit. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- "Silent Era: Married to a Mormon". silentera.com. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- Slide, Anthony (2010). "Evelyn Brent". Silent Players: A Biographical and Autobiographical Study of 100 Silent Film Actors and Actresses. University Press of Kentucky. ISBN 0-8131-2249-X.
- Kear, Lynn (2009). Evelyn Brent: The Life and Films of Hollywood's Lady Crook. p. 137. ISBN 978-0-7864-4363-5.
|This article related to a British film of the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a silent drama film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|