From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Marriott may refer to:
- Marriott Corporation, founded as Hot Shoppes, Inc. in 1927; split into Marriott International and Host Marriott Corporation in 1993. Vikrant Sud is the current CEO of Marriott International.
- Marriott International, international hotel company
- Host Marriott Corporation, lodging real estate investment trust, now known as Host Hotels & Resorts
- HMSHost, operator of airport concession services, spun off from Host Marriott Corporation
- J. Willard Marriott Library, University of Utah library in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Marriott Center, Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, USA
- Marriott School of Management, Provo, Utah, USA
- Marriott Reef, Tasmania, Australia
- Marriott Theatre, Lincolnshire, Illinois, USA
- Marriott, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Marriott No. 317, Saskatchewan, rural municipality
- Marriott, Utah
- 2003 Marriott Hotel bombing of August 5, 2003
- Islamabad Marriott Hotel bombing of September 20, 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Marriott.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.