|Genres||Rock, indie rock|
|Associated acts||Kids These Days, Ohmme, Tweedy, The Social Experiment, Sima Cunningham|
|Past members||Lane Beckstrom|
After the break up of Kids These Days, Macie Stewart and Liam Kazar were still interested in writing music and being in a band. In 2013, along with former bandmate, Lane Beckstrom, Marrow was formed. Matt Carroll, not a member of Kids These Days, also joined the group. The band released their first EP, titled Two, in December of the same year. A single music video for both songs on the EP was also released.
On November 19, 2015, Impose Magazine released a new song by Marrow titled Fool.
- Macie Stewart (vocals, keyboard, guitar)
- Liam Kazar (vocals, guitar)
- Dorian Gehring (bass)
- Matt Carroll (drums)
- The Gold Standard (2014, Foxhall Records)
- Two (2013, self-released)
- Kot, Greg. "Marrow is new life for Kids These Days alums". Chicago Tribune. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- Karpowicz, Katie. "Meet Marrow, The Newest Project From Former Members Of Kids These Days". Chicagoist. Archived from the original on 13 January 2016. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Marrow – Two". Free On Smash. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- "Marrow – The Gold Standard". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- King, Ian. "Marrow - The Gold Standard". PopMatters. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- Cills, Hazel. "Marrow: The Gold Standard". Pitchfork Media. Retrieved 23 November 2015.
- Terry, Josh. "Marrow's 'The Gold Standard' raises the Chicago rock bar". RedEye.
- Skolnik, Jes. "Marrow, "Fool"". Impose Magazine. Retrieved 23 November 2015.