Marrowfat peas are green mature peas that have been allowed to dry out naturally in the field, rather than be harvested whilst still young like the normal garden pea. They are used to make mushy peas and also the snack food wasabi peas.
- Split peas, the skinned and halved dried pea
- Prince, Rose (23 April 2005). "Savvy shopper: peas". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 22 March 2014.
- The Garden Pea Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- GardenWeb: Where Can I find mushy peas? Retrieved 14 April 2012.
- Dictionary.com, "Marrowfat" Retrieved 14 April 2012.
|This vegetable-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|