|sRGBB (r, g, b)||(0, 140, 140)|
B: Normalized to [0–255] (byte)|
Marrs green is a shade of green that in 2017 won 'The World's Favourite Colour', a major global survey by British paper maker G . F Smith. It is a rich teal hue. The color was submitted by Annie Marrs, a UNESCO worker from Dundee, who was inspired by the River Tay. The survey received 30,000 submissions from over 100 countries via online polling since it launched in January 2017.
- "The Courier 'Picking the world's favourite colour". The Courier.
- "Tribune India 'Deep teal, world's favourite colour". Tribune India.
- "Mental Floss 'Marrs Green Named World's Favorite Color'". Mental Floss.
- "The results are in: world's favourite colour revealed - but is it green or blue?".
- "Introducing Marrs Green, The World's Favourite Colour [Video] — Nigeria Today". 18 July 2017.
|This color-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|