Marry Me Again
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Marry Me Again|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Frank Tashlin|
|Written by||Frank Tashlin|
|Cinematography||Robert De Grasse|
|Distributed by||RKO Radio Pictures|
Bill has an unusual dilemma when he returns home from the war in Korea, where he'd been a pilot. Out of pride, he wants to provide the sole support for Doris and their family, but Doris isn't sure what to do because she has just inherited a fortune.
- Robert Cummings as Bill
- Marie Wilson as Doris
- Ray Walker as Mac
- Mary Costa as Joan
- Jess Barker as Jenkins
- Lloyd Corrigan as Mr. Taylor
- June Vincent as Miss Craig
- Richard Gaines as Dr. Pepperdine
- Moroni Olsen as Mr. Courtney
- Frank Cady as Dr. Day
- "Marry Me Again: Detail View". American Film Institute. Retrieved June 1, 2014.
- "Marry Me Again". Turner Classic Movies. Atlanta: Turner Broadcasting System (Time Warner). Retrieved September 12, 2016.
- "Marry Me Again". Blu-ray.com. United States: Blu-ray Disc Association. Retrieved September 12, 2016.