Marsa Al Arab
Family Resort Island - to the north east will be 2,500,000 square feet (230,000 m2) and will contain a marine park and the Wild Wadi Waterpark, a 1,700 seat theatre which will become the home to a Cirque du Soleil and 300 apartments.
A private Island of 1,500,000 square feet (140,000 m2) - to the south west will be exclusive and contain 140 luxury apartments, a marina and a boutique hotel.
A convention centre, restaurants, three additional hotels which will add 2,400 rooms to the city facilities and shopping outlets are included in the project.
- "Dubai Holding unveils $1.7bn Marsa Al Arab megaproject". ME Construction news. 14 May 2017.
- "Dubai set to build $1.7b man-made islands Marsa Al Arab by 2020". CNN. 18 May 2017.
- "Dubai Unveils Plans For Marsa Al Arab, A $1.7 Billion Island Resort". Huffington Post. 18 May 2017.
- Villano, Matt (22 May 2017). "Dubai is adding 2 more man-made islands". INSIDER. Archived from the original on 23 May 2017. Retrieved 23 May 2017.
- "Marsa Al Arab". FAM Properties. Retrieved 20 May 2017.