Marsa Matruh International Airport
|Marsa Matruh International Airport
مطار مرسى مطروح الدولي
|Serves||Mersa Matruh, Egypt|
|Elevation AMSL||94 ft / 29 m|
Marsa Matruh International Airport, formerly Mersa Matruh Airport (Arabic: مطار مرسى مطروح الدولي) (IATA: MUH, ICAO: HEMM), is an international airport in Mersa Matruh, Egypt. In 2011, the airport served 99,515 passengers (−13.7% compared to 2010).
Airlines and destinations
operated by EgyptAir Express
|Neos||Seasonal: Bologna (resumes 31 July 2018), Milan–Malpensa (resumes 29 May 2018), Rome-Fiumicino (resumes 31 July 2018), Verona (resumes 29 May 2018)|
|Petroleum Air Services||Charter: Cairo|
Mersa Matruh Air Base (possibly collocated with the civilian field) hosts the 102nd Tactical Fighter Brigade, with 26 Squadron flying the F-7 and FT-7 and an 82 Squadron detachment flying the Mirage 2000BM and 2000EM.
- Airport information for HEMM at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for MUH at Great Circle Mapper.
- Google Maps - Marsa Matruh
- SkyVector Aeronautical Charts
- s.r.l., Maxxcom. "Voli Low Cost & Voli Last Minute con Neos Air". www.neosair.it. Retrieved 30 May 2017.
- Current weather for HEMM at NOAA/NWS
- Accident history for MUH at Aviation Safety Network
- OurAirports - Mersa Matruh
- OpenStreetMap - Marsa Matruh
|This article about an airport in Egypt is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|