|Airport type||Public, Civilian|
|Owner||Kenya Airports Authority|
|Elevation AMSL||4,390 ft / 1,338 m|
Its location is approximately 420 kilometres (260 mi), by air, north of Nairobi International Airport, the country’s largest civilian airport. The geographic coordinates of this airport are:2° 20' 42.00"N, 38° 0' 0.00"E (Latitude:2.345000; Longitude:38.000000).
Marsabit Airport is a small civilian airport, serving Marsabit and surrounding communities. Situated at 1,338 metres (4,390 ft) above sea level, the airport has a single asphalt runway that measures 1,104 metres (3,623 ft) long.
Airlines and destinations
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2013)
- Mount Marsabit
- Eastern Province (Kenya)
- Kenya Airports Authority
- Kenya Civil Aviation Authority
- "Distance between Marsabit () (Airport) and Jomo Kenyatta Airport Nairobi (Nairobi Area) (Kenya)". distancecalculator.globefeed.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- "Welcome theairdb.com - Hostmonster.com". www.theairdb.com. Retrieved 2018-08-21.
- Location of Marsabit Airport at Google Maps
- Website of Kenya Airports Authority
- Airport information for HKMB at Great Circle Mapper.