Marsden elevator row
|Post office Founded||N/A|
|• Administrator||Colleen Digness|
|• Total||0.94 km2 (0.36 sq mi)|
|• Density||294.1/km2 (762/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC−7 (MST)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC−6 (MDT)|
|Canada census – Marsden, Saskatchewan community profile|
|Population:||234 (-15.2% from 2001)|
|Land area:||0.94 km2 (0.36 sq mi)|
|Population density:||249.4/km2 (646/sq mi)|
|Median age:||40.3 (M: 35.5, F: 42.5)|
|Total private dwellings:||126|
|Median household income:||$NA|
|References: 2006 earlier|
Arts and culture
Marsden is also the host of the annual Quad War, a Society for Creative Anachronism event. It is a Renaissance/Middle Ages full costume festival and war. It attracts approximately 500 people, mostly society members from Alberta and Saskatchewan. It is usually held in the first week of August.
- National Archives, Archivia Net, Post Offices and Postmasters, archived from the original on 2006-10-06
- Government of Saskatchewan, MRD Home, Municipal Directory System, archived from the original on November 21, 2008
- Canadian Textiles Institute. (2005), CTI Determine your provincial constituency, archived from the original on 2007-09-11
- Commissioner of Canada Elections, Chief Electoral Officer of Canada (2005), Elections Canada On-line, archived from the original on 2007-04-21
- Barry, Bill (September 2005). Geographic Names of Saskatchewan. Regina, Saskatchewan: People Places Publishing, Ltd. p. 274. ISBN 1-897010-19-2.
- "2006 Community Profiles". 2006 Canadian Census. Statistics Canada. March 30, 2011. Retrieved 2009-02-24.
- "2001 Community Profiles". 2001 Canadian Census. Statistics Canada. February 17, 2012.