Marsden Park, New South Wales
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Greater Western Sydney, New South Wales
|Population||1,008 (2016 census)|
|Location||49 km (30 mi) NW of Sydney CBD|
|LGA(s)||City of Blacktown|
Marsden Park (postcode: 2765) is a suburb north west of Sydney, in the state of New South Wales, Australia. Marsden Park is located 49 kilometres (30 mi) north-west of the Sydney central business district, in the Blacktown local government area and is part of the Greater Western Sydney region.
Marsden Park has a number of heritage-listed sites, including:
- Marsden Park Public School, established in 1889.
- Australian Christian College, Marsden Park campus.
- St Luke's Catholic College (K-12), established in 2017.
Places of worship
- Baitul Huda Mosque is located on Hollinsworth Road.
The suburb includes a caravan park, a golf driving range, a Hamrun Maltese Club and a chicken farm. The suburb is currently being developed with new residential and commercial areas. Sydney Business Park is a new commercial precinct in the suburb, adjacent to the Westlink M7 Motorway. The site includes an IKEA store, Costco warehouse with Costco Fuel Station, Bunnings Warehouse, a Woolies and Aldi supermarket, a Lindt Factory Outlet, a Dulux paint store, a Home Hub centre, a Home Consortium centre with Rebel Sport, Bing Lee. Commercial businesses include a Toll Group and Linfox logistics centre and a Swire Cold Storage. There is also a Shell petrol station with a Coles Express and a 7/11 convenience store here. It formerly had Toys "R" Us and Babies "R" Us. 
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Marsden Park (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- Pollen, Frances (compiled) (1990). The Book of Sydney Suburbs. Sydney: Angus & Robertson. p. 238. ISBN 0-207-14495-8.
- "Clydesdale - House, Barn, Cottage and Farm Landscape". New South Wales State Heritage Register. Office of Environment and Heritage. H00674. Retrieved 18 May 2018.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 June 2015. Retrieved 11 June 2015.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Costco store for Marsden Park". 7 December 2016.
- "Sydney Business Park".
|This article related to the geography of Sydney is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|