Marshal of Amarillo
|Marshal of Amarillo|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Philip Ford|
|Produced by||Gordon Kay|
|Screenplay by||Robert Creighton Williams|
|Edited by||Harold Minter|
|Distributed by||Republic Pictures|
Marshal of Amarillo is a 1948 American Western film directed by Philip Ford and written by Robert Creighton Williams. The film stars Allan Lane, Eddy Waller, Mildred Coles, Clayton Moore, Roy Barcroft and Trevor Bardette. The film was released on July 15, 1948, by Republic Pictures.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (November 2015)
- Allan Lane as Marshal Rocky Lane
- Black Jack as Rocky's Horse
- Eddy Waller as Nugget Clark
- Mildred Coles as Marjorie Underwood
- Clayton Moore as Art Crandall
- Roy Barcroft as Ben Dolan
- Trevor Bardette as Frank Welch
- Minerva Urecal as Mrs. Henry Pettigrew
- Denver Pyle as The Night Clerk
- Charles Williams as Hiram Short
- Tom Chatterton as James Underwood
- Peter Perkins as Henchman Sam
- Tom London as Mr. Snodgrass
- Lynn Castile as Matilda Snodgrass
- "Marshal of Amarillo (1948) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-11-22.
- "Marshal-of-Amarillo - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-11-22.
- "Marshal of Amarillo". Afi.com. 1948-07-26. Retrieved 2015-11-22.
|This 1940s Western film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|