|Population||1,885 (2016 census)|
|LGA(s)||City of Greater Geelong|
|State electorate(s)||South Barwon|
The first Marshalltown Post Office opened on 8 November 1873, closing in 1911 when the Marshall Railway Station office opened. This was renamed Marshalltown in 1915 and closed in 1979.
The suburb of Marshall was significantly reduced in size in 2012, when more than two thirds of its previous area was re-gazetted as part of the new suburb of Charlemont, which is being developed as part of the Armstrong Creek Growth Area.
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (27 June 2017). "Marshall (State Suburb)". 2016 Census QuickStats. Retrieved 2017-11-16.
- Premier Postal History, Post Office List, retrieved 2008-04-11
- "General Gazette Number G8" (PDF). Victoria Government Gazette. Government of Victoria. 23 February 2012. p. 36. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- Woods, Eleanor (9 August 2011). "Charlemont 3217". Surf Coast Times. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 5 July 2014.
- "Charlemont" (PDF). Department of Energy and Primary Industries. Retrieved 5 July 2014.[dead link]
|This article about a location in Victoria, Australia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|